Products & Services
Outsourced solutions for every material handling and facility need
Material Handling Fleet Management
We capture and maintain data points on your entire material handling fleet for ongoing safe and cost-effective asset management. Our bundled solutions include procurement, financing, maintenance and data management.
- Track operating cost per hour to determine life cycle, break-even on repair or replace, and predictability of spend
- Use integrated systems to ensure compliance across locations, understand current state of assets, keep recurring maintenance costs low and be proactive about asset replacement
- Customize solutions based on credit, asset, structure, docs and billing, plus management of planned replacement and bundled services for cost-effectiveness
Doors, Docks & Accessories
When it comes to door and docks, we are the trusted full-service facility partner for organizations of all sizes. Our local experts design, install, repair and maintain your loading docks, commercial doors and related facility accessories at a competitive price. Whether you need immediate break-fix resolution today or want to maximize uptime tomorrow, we do the job safely, efficiently and reliably.
- Guarantee same-day service and alleviate 80% of issues on the first call
- Offer self-perform capabilities and qualified affiliates in most major U.S. markets
- Perform planning and design, project management, maintenance and repairs, surveys and safety assessments, removal and replacement, and world-class communications
Motive & Reserve Power
Power is equally critical to your operation as your equipment. We’ve collected data on forklift and battery brands for 20 years, and we use it to make data-driven decisions on your behalf. Even when power is not on your mind, it’s on ours, and we’re supporting you with the critical service of backup power at a fixed cost. We ensure zero interruption with solutions that are based on ROI, not brand names.
- Deliver zero interruption in data centers, telecom, cable companies, hospitals, retail and financial institutions
- Improve battery-to-forklift ratio
- Reduce capital expense and increase productivity
Whether on-site or on-call, our skilled tradespeople offer major efficiency and financial benefits. On-site, we act as an extension of your team, proactively maintaining and repairing equipment to reduce interruption to operations. When you need to rely on us for immediate break-fix, our nationwide affiliate network guarantees the fastest response time and unparalleled first-trip resolution.
- 95% same-day work order completion rate
- No-risk, fixed cost structure with guaranteed uptime
- Break-fix service at a reduced cost