Mergers & Acquisitions
JOIN THE FAMILY
We’ve made a commitment to our customers to build the industry’s first national network of service professionals for critical facility services and material handling equipment. To do this, we are partnering with high quality equipment services’ businesses across the United States. Is your business looking to provide additional growth opportunities to your people or add new capabilities and resources for your customers? Look no further than OnPoint Group. Contact us today at the bottom of this page.
New Jersey Door Works –
Mesa Technical Associates –
C&M Garage Doors –
All Battery –
Great Lakes Dock & Door –
Dock & Door Handling Systems –
Southern States Enterprises, Inc –
Warehouse Technology Inc. –
Solaris Power Systems –
Star Equipment –
Bjorkman Industrial –
Reynolds Battery –
Integrated Power Sources of Virginia –
Courtney Industrial Battery –
CJK Services –
MHC Systems –
Nolan Battery –
Southland Battery –
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
- Market conditions, supplier challenges, leadership transitions, and administrative support needs are some of the reasons OnPoint is approached.
- Our acquisition process can be tailored to Seller needs and we can move as slowly or quickly as the circumstances require.
- We understand the complexity of acquisitions in this industry. We work hard to accommodate the Seller’s need to run the business while managing a deal process, often for the first time.
WHAT WE OFFER SELLERS
We provide the infrastructure to support your business on a larger scale: HR, Accounting, IT, Legal, Insurance, Fleet – we have established departments that assist with all these aspects (and more) of running your business.
We encourage our Sellers to roll equity into OnPoint during the sale process. This gives Sellers the chance to have an investment in a growing, private equity owned company with a big future while realizing the liquidity of the sale process.
As an organization grown through M&A, we provide access to diversity of thought across the United States and an opportunity to work with your new colleagues to develop best practices.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A logical fit with our companies: Miner, TrueSource, Concentric, TFS and OnPoint Capital.
- Strong, capable management that’s eager to take the business to the next level or a bench of talented management if the Seller is seeking to retire.
- Attractive, long-standing base of customers.
- Steady market conditions with a history of performance and growth.
We cover the full spectrum of products and services required to keep facilities and equipment running smoothly. Our comprehensive solutions are simple, safe and cost effective.
National facility repair and maintenance services
Doors, docks and safety equipment, facility accessories and material handling equipment
Custom engineered power systems and maintenance solutions to minimize downtime
Forklift equipment, financing, power and maintenance and data management
Combining financing flexibility and unparalleled service to benefit our partners
We are continuously growing our portfolio of companies that are similarly focused on delivering value-added solutions to customers in our market segments. When you partner with us, you’ll be backed by a company with proven stability and leadership. We are committed to technology innovation that creates new opportunities to drive your business forward.
Our partners have access to the comprehensive, nationwide resources of OnPoint Group, enabling them to operate at maximum sales productivity, guarantee employee and customer safety, and deliver excellence in customer service.